The Scientific Innovation Research Group (SIRG) has a leading role in research and education and this research group brings together expertise and excellence in this field.
The group undertakes basic and applied scientific research, providing core capabilities and leadership in support to other research groups activities. It constitutes the core of the Academic centers, a partnership between University, Industry and Government, whose objectives span from research and consultancy to outreach, training and knowledge transfer.
Scientific Innovation Research Group (SIRG) is a platform for Intersection research fields. SIRG hosts regular seminars and computer science Lecture Series. SIRG welcomes Masters PhD's students and faculty from all countries around the world.
- The goal of the Scientific Innovation Research Group (SIRG) group is to provide awareness of the many fields, and ultimately produce a means to inform users what is the important of Innovation and science.
The SIRG group focuses on:
- Block Chain (BC)
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- security of distributed computation
- protection of critical infrastructures
- cyber-physical systems and internet-of-things
- security-by-design and formal-methods
- privacy, anonymity and trust
- human factors and cyber risk
- hardware security
- Information Security
- RF & Microwave
Dr. Ahmed Elngar
Founder and Chair of (SIRG)
Dr. Mohamed Kayed
Head of Data Mining Branch
Dr. Mohamed Elhoseny
Head of Network Security Branch
Dr. Neama El-Fatih
Head of Bio-Chemistry Branch
Prof. Ahmed Abd El-Kader
Head of Fuzzy Logic Branch
Dr. Enas ElKordy
Vice-Head of Fuzzy Logic Branch
Prof. Valentina Emilia Balas
Head of Automatics and Applied Software Branch
Prof. Adriana Burlea-Schiopoiu
Head of Cyber-Security Branch
BOARD OF COMMITTEE
- Eng. Eslam Saeed, Phd Student
- Eng. Hosny Abo Emira, Master Student
- Eng. Hanan Ahmed, Master Student
- Eng. Esraa Mohamed, Master Student
- Eng. Mohamed Awais, Master Student
- Eng. Amar Fathy Mostafa, Graduate Student
- Eng. Omar Mahmoud Ali, Graduate Student
- Eng. Mohamed shabban slama, Graduate Student
- Eng. Bassma Mostafa , Graduate Student
- Eng. Manar Hassan Zeita, Graduate Student
INTERNATIONAL / NATIONAL BOARD OF PROFESSORS AND EXPERTS
- Prof. Valentina Emilia Balas, Professor in the Department of Automatics and Applied Software at the Faculty of Engineering, University "Aurel Vlaicu" Arad, Romania.
- Dr. Ajay B. Gadicha, Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science & Engg., P.R.Pote C.O.E. & M., Amravati University
- Prof. Adriana Burlea-Schiopoiu, University of Craiova, Romania.
- Prof. Prathamesh P. Churi, Assistant Professor, School of Technology Management and Engineering, NMIMS University, India.
- Dr. Suresh Limkar, Faculty, Department of Computer Engineering, AISSMS Institute of Information Technology, Pune, INDIA.
- Dr. Sudipta Das, Associate Professor,Department of ECE , IMPS College of Engineering & Technology, India.
- Dr. Soumi Dutta, Associate Professor Institute of Engineering & Management, India.
- Dr. Rabeb touati, LR99ES10 Human Genetics Laboratory, Faculty of Medicine of Tunis, University of Tunis El Manar, Tunisia.
- Dr. Sheng-Lung Peng, Professor, Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering, National Dong Hwa University, Hualien, Taiwan.
- Dr. Hamed Daei Kasmaei, Computational mathematics and computer science, Islamic Azad University Central Tehran Branch, Tehran, Iran.
- Dr Manik Sharma, DAV University Jalandhar, India
- Dr. Nada M. Al Hakkak, Baghdad College for Economic Science University Computer science Department, Iraq.
- Dr. Damyanti G Badagha , Assistant Professor, Civil Engineering Department, S N Patel Institute of Technology & Research Centre, Umrakh, Gujarat, India.
- Dr. Mohd Helmy Abd Wahab, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia, MALAYSIA.
- Dr. Enas E. El-Sharawy, Assistant Professor in Computer Department, Faculty of Science and Humanities -Jubail. Imam Abdurahman Bin Faisal University, KSA.